- Iraq: Sadr supporters storm Baghdad's Green Zone @AJENews aje.io/hzsl 15 hours ago
- Hundreds of civilians have killed in Aleppo and the violence shows no sign of stopping independent.co.uk/news/world/mid… 15 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Studying German could result in $128,000 extra dollars in your retirement account econ.st/1N5xx7P https://t.co/G5… 23 hours ago
- New study shows mass surveillance breeds meekness, fear and self-censorship bit.ly/1TyxqRj by @ggreenwald 1 day ago
- Screw One Step at a Time, Just Fix Everything Immediately,@Thrillist thrillist.com/health/nation/… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2005
Circle Manhattan in a kayak..after sunset.. Add to that now, the kayak tour, whose most distinctive variety could be the nighttime circumnavigation of Manhattan. That, of course, has its particular perils: big boats, tricky currents and plain old fatigue. Nationally, … Continue reading
Just a few weeks after his first solo, Kyle is now the proud owner of a private pilot’s license. Next, he’s working towards his instrument rating. Congratulations, Kyle!