- 2015 was a big year for the popularity of space. So perhaps you'll forgive NASA if the space agency pinterest.com/pin/9126832992… 1 day ago
- Life on the Bottom | World Affairs Journal worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/michael-j… via @WAJournal 1 day ago
- Have Gravitational Waves Finally Been Spotted? shar.es/147VoT via @sharethis 1 day ago
- Angolan rig workers release footage of “flying spaghetti monster” filmed off coast. slate.com/articles/video… via @slate 1 day ago
- Qatar's precarious position between Saudi Arabia, Iran almon.co/2lcb via @AlMonitor 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2005
Circle Manhattan in a kayak..after sunset.. Add to that now, the kayak tour, whose most distinctive variety could be the nighttime circumnavigation of Manhattan. That, of course, has its particular perils: big boats, tricky currents and plain old fatigue. Nationally, … Continue reading
Just a few weeks after his first solo, Kyle is now the proud owner of a private pilot’s license. Next, he’s working towards his instrument rating. Congratulations, Kyle!