- Can You Really Be Addicted to Travel? We Ask a Psychologist. @Thrillist thrillist.com/travel/nation/… 1 hour ago
- Rufi Thorpe on Finding a Narrator, Teenage Love and That Critical Writing Advice She Got about Tuna Sandwiches electricliterature.com/the-natural-pl… 17 hours ago
- How One in Ten Humans Could Be Wiped Out Within the Next Five Years gizmodo.com/how-one-in-ten… 18 hours ago
- Bees Attack Car That Drives Off With Their Queen gizmodo.com/i-wish-i-loved… 18 hours ago
- Flex Layout Attribute — layout helper based on CSS flexbox — progressivered.com/fla/ via @progressivered 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2007
Sandmonkey attends a lecture by Seymour Hersh: What was slightly surprising was how pro-Shia the man was (the man apparently could see no harm coming from Iran, syria or hezbollah), which was later on explained to me in the context … Continue reading
– trying on different templates today…please excuse the mess.