China growth is slowing. So the Wall Street Journal, which I used to write for, is saying “Chinese economy reeling”.
Oh my god. Please please please. Stop that.
China is GROWING. It used to grow 10% per year because it was communism and 2 billion people were farmers.
Now it’s “going down” to 7%.
Horrors! The world is over.
But what if it continues?
Guess how much we “sell” to China per year. I put “sell” in quotes because newspapers make it sound fancy and say we “export”.
- A Non-Violent Activist Dies in Texas (online article)
- Are Police Taking Sides in Protests? (online article)
- Artwork, Stories and Photojournalism
- Austrian Party with Nazi Imagery Wins Big (online article)
- Notes from the Obama Rally (Nov. 12, 2007)
- The Media as Theater of War
- Travel Journal
- A New Yorker in Belize
- Belize: Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley
- Belmar Beach after the Storm – 2009
- Christmas in New York (2005)
- Civilization in the Jungle: Mayan Lamanai Temple
- Fruit and Flowers in the Garden State
- Jones Beach Airshow
- Protest at the UN: No to dictatorship, yes to democracy in Iran
- San Francisco 2005
- Wintery Wall Street – 2009
- Zombies at the Jersey Shore – 2009
- Two Visits to a Fast-Changing Lebanon (online article)
- Wahhabism, Saudi Arabia, and Their Gift to Yale | Omer Aziz
- Pied Piper’s decentralized internet is planned for Dubai, courtesy of startup Moeco tcrn.ch/2B9RIOh via @techcrunch 6 hours ago
- Slipstream in White water #flickr #italy flic.kr/p/hwieYJ 8 hours ago
- The Teams Behind Infinity War and It May Join Forces to Make a Scifi Western io9.gizmodo.com/the-team-behin… via @io9 20 hours ago
- The Best MIDI Keyboard Controller for Beginners | Wirecutter thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-m… via @wirecutter 20 hours ago
- Cartoonist Charles Burns Looks Back at Black Hole vulture.com/2017/12/cartoo… via @vulture 20 hours ago