China growth is slowing. So the Wall Street Journal, which I used to write for, is saying “Chinese economy reeling”.
Oh my god. Please please please. Stop that.
China is GROWING. It used to grow 10% per year because it was communism and 2 billion people were farmers.
Now it’s “going down” to 7%.
Horrors! The world is over.
But what if it continues?
Guess how much we “sell” to China per year. I put “sell” in quotes because newspapers make it sound fancy and say we “export”.
- A Non-Violent Activist Dies in Texas (online article)
- Are Police Taking Sides in Protests? (online article)
- Artwork, Stories and Photojournalism
- Austrian Party with Nazi Imagery Wins Big (online article)
- Notes from the Obama Rally (Nov. 12, 2007)
- The Media as Theater of War
- Travel Journal
- A New Yorker in Belize
- Belize: Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley
- Belmar Beach after the Storm – 2009
- Christmas in New York (2005)
- Civilization in the Jungle: Mayan Lamanai Temple
- Fruit and Flowers in the Garden State
- Jones Beach Airshow
- Protest at the UN: No to dictatorship, yes to democracy in Iran
- San Francisco 2005
- Wintery Wall Street – 2009
- Zombies at the Jersey Shore – 2009
- Two Visits to a Fast-Changing Lebanon (online article)
- Wahhabism, Saudi Arabia, and Their Gift to Yale | Omer Aziz
- Machine dreams 2: vimeo.com/210980459?ref=… 4 hours ago
- Lorenz Attractor Simulation youtu.be/iu4RdmBVdps via @YouTube 5 hours ago
- Sketches instagram.com/p/BTXzEQ9Ah5V/ 6 hours ago
- 5 Secrets to Pulling Off a Hollywood-Level Chroma Key (Besides Good Lighting) nofilmschool.com/2015/09/5-secr… via @nofilmschool 19 hours ago
- Linux Launcher turns your Android phone into command line interface tnw.to/2q2y6IK via @thenextweb 19 hours ago