Only Americans can put a stop to this reprehensible Saudi-coddling and fake ally-pimping once and for all. Do something now. Contact your members of Congress and tell them that they must stop accepting Saudi and Gulf State money, give it back or resign. Tell President Obama and Congress to let all Americans see what is contained in those 28 pages. By withholding them from us, our own Government is complicit in 9/11 and moreover, what is unfolding all over the world. Remind President Obama that after he leaves office, he will share the same Saudi legacy as George Bush, perhaps including their contributions for the Obama library.
Wake up America. We are already paying dearly for this corruption and deception.
- A Non-Violent Activist Dies in Texas (online article)
- Are Police Taking Sides in Protests? (online article)
- Artwork, Stories and Photojournalism
- Austrian Party with Nazi Imagery Wins Big (online article)
- Notes from the Obama Rally (Nov. 12, 2007)
- The Media as Theater of War
- Travel Journal
- A New Yorker in Belize
- Belize: Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley
- Belmar Beach after the Storm – 2009
- Christmas in New York (2005)
- Civilization in the Jungle: Mayan Lamanai Temple
- Fruit and Flowers in the Garden State
- Jones Beach Airshow
- Protest at the UN: No to dictatorship, yes to democracy in Iran
- San Francisco 2005
- Wintery Wall Street – 2009
- Zombies at the Jersey Shore – 2009
- Two Visits to a Fast-Changing Lebanon (online article)
- Wahhabism, Saudi Arabia, and Their Gift to Yale | Omer Aziz
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.