- Can You Really Be Addicted to Travel? We Ask a Psychologist. @Thrillist thrillist.com/travel/nation/… 17 hours ago
- Rufi Thorpe on Finding a Narrator, Teenage Love and That Critical Writing Advice She Got about Tuna Sandwiches electricliterature.com/the-natural-pl… 1 day ago
- How One in Ten Humans Could Be Wiped Out Within the Next Five Years gizmodo.com/how-one-in-ten… 1 day ago
- Bees Attack Car That Drives Off With Their Queen gizmodo.com/i-wish-i-loved… 1 day ago
- Flex Layout Attribute — layout helper based on CSS flexbox — progressivered.com/fla/ via @progressivered 2 days ago
Category Archives: photography
During the flight back from Belize I played around with the Retouch Menu on my new D-90, which saves the new, fixed-up version and the old “before” version. I’d never used this option before. The monochrome/sepia option Before: After The … Continue reading
Swimming with the rays in Belize * I took these shots with a cheap sports camera that probably had very old film inside. But I like the spooky blue-grainy effect.
While going through old photos, I noticed that I never miss an opportunity to take candid camel shots. So I posted them on flickr & zenfolio.
I’ve just signed up with Zenfolio to sell my photography online. If you’re in the mood for desert scenes, I’m currently uploading Lawrence of Arabia’s “clean” desert, Wadi Rum. Take a look –
Palapalo Ho’omau Church Cemetery, Kipahulu, Southeast Maui