- Will Microformats Improve Your SEO? oohology.com/Foundry/Will-M… 44 minutes ago
- Joan Didion: California Notes nybooks.com/articles/2016/… via @nybooks 47 minutes ago
- RT @bennyjohnson: Donald Trump is eating a taco salad on top of a bikini-clad photo of his ex-wife, Marla Maples. https://t.co/sW2itGBAOK 49 minutes ago
- Writing cyberpunk? Here's a playlist: soundcloud.com/jeffrey-campbe… 49 minutes ago
- Cristina Troufa pinterest.com/pin/9126832992… 1 hour ago
Category Archives: photography
During the flight back from Belize I played around with the Retouch Menu on my new D-90, which saves the new, fixed-up version and the old “before” version. I’d never used this option before. The monochrome/sepia option Before: After The … Continue reading
Swimming with the rays in Belize * I took these shots with a cheap sports camera that probably had very old film inside. But I like the spooky blue-grainy effect.
While going through old photos, I noticed that I never miss an opportunity to take candid camel shots. So I posted them on flickr & zenfolio.
I’ve just signed up with Zenfolio to sell my photography online. If you’re in the mood for desert scenes, I’m currently uploading Lawrence of Arabia’s “clean” desert, Wadi Rum. Take a look –
Palapalo Ho’omau Church Cemetery, Kipahulu, Southeast Maui