The Dallah AlBaraka Group and Abdullah Kamel undoubtedly operate with the blessings of the Saudi Royal Family, whose role in the 9/11 attacks is finally starting to be exposed. Earlier this year, the “20th hijacker,” Zacarious Moussaoui, directly accused the Saudi Royal Family of knowing about the 9/11 attacks in advance and funding al Qaeda’s plot. The Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 redacted 28 crucial pages dealing with alleged Saudi involvement in the planning and execution of the attacks. Bob Graham, former senator and ex-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, has said in sworn statements that the Saudi government assisted the 9/11 terrorists.
Occam’s Razor directs the proponents of any theory to eliminate unnecessary assumptions. In the case of 9/11, 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. They came from a country run by absolute monarchs, where information is tightly controlled, where a company known as the Saudi Bin Laden Group is the largest construction conglomerate. Trace the money back to its roots, and you quickly find that this “gift” tarnishes Yale beyond measure.
- A Non-Violent Activist Dies in Texas (online article)
- Are Police Taking Sides in Protests? (online article)
- Artwork, Stories and Photojournalism
- Austrian Party with Nazi Imagery Wins Big (online article)
- Notes from the Obama Rally (Nov. 12, 2007)
- The Media as Theater of War
- Travel Journal
- A New Yorker in Belize
- Belize: Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley
- Belmar Beach after the Storm – 2009
- Christmas in New York (2005)
- Civilization in the Jungle: Mayan Lamanai Temple
- Fruit and Flowers in the Garden State
- Jones Beach Airshow
- Protest at the UN: No to dictatorship, yes to democracy in Iran
- San Francisco 2005
- Wintery Wall Street – 2009
- Zombies at the Jersey Shore – 2009
- Two Visits to a Fast-Changing Lebanon (online article)
- Wahhabism, Saudi Arabia, and Their Gift to Yale | Omer Aziz
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.